Veterinary Specialists of the Rockies has revised COVID-19 protocols based on CDC guidelines and recommendations from local health officials.
As a state-of-the-art medical facility, safety and sanitation have always been a top priority. Since 2020, we have also made additional upgrades and procedural changes (such as adding a special air filtration system) for the health and safety of our staff and clients. For Veterinary Specialists of the Rockies COVID-19 protocols, please see the following information:
- Inside our hospital, masks are optional for clients and other visitors and for doctors/staff (except as needed for medical procedures).
- We welcome pet owners into our facility. If you need assistance or would prefer to remain curbside to check in your pet patient, please call when you arrive at 303.660.1027.
- Once indoors, we welcome you to wait in our lobby until an examination room is available for your pet. Paperwork can be done electronically or manually as needed. Restrooms as well as coffee and snacks are available for your comfort.
- Clients who enter the building will not be able to help restrain their animals and are asked to maintain social distances shown on the floor in every room.
- Once an exam room is ready for your pet, a technician will obtain your pet’s medical history and vital signs. A doctor will then examine your pet and will advise you on recommendations for diagnostics and treatment.
- At the end of your visit, we have an electronic option for check out. You can also call us at 303.660.1027 for help or stop by the front desk.
- All exam rooms are fully cleaned and disinfected after each pet’s visit, and we follow daily protocols for cleaning and sanitizing common areas for the safety of all clients, visitors, and staff. We have also installed a special air filtration system as an additional health measure.
Any questions? Please call us at 303.660.1027.