JOIN US IN WASHINGTON PARK ON MAY 6 FOR FURRY SCURRY 2023!
Registration is open at furryscurry.org for Furry Scurry 2023. This is the Denver Dumb Friends League’s largest fundraiser for pets and horses. Your participation in this event, as well as other donations throughout the year, help to provide specialized and compassionate care for the animals who need it most.
Following the walk/fun run on May 6, the event continues with a family-friendly festival, including fun activities to celebrate the event’s 30th anniversary. As the event’s Dog First Aid Sponsor, we will be on site to support pets and their people in case of emergency. Stop by to see us! We’ll have lots of fun give aways for humans and dogs.
Learn More and Register Today!
Visit furryscurry.org to learn more, including fundraising tips, information on forming a team, and other ways to get involved. Also, to learn more about the Dumb Friends League, visit ddfl.org. Last year’s event raised more than $625 million to support homeless pets and horses, providing warm shelter, food, and medical attention. Your Furry Scurry registration fee, and other fundraising, make these essential services possible for animals in need, including over 570,000 hours of attention and over 376,000 nights of safety provided to animals needing care in 2022.
- Now through May 3: $55 for adults and $35 for children 6-12 (children 5 years and under are FREE)
- May 5 – May 6: $60 for adults and $40 for children
- Virtual/Remote participation: $45
Registered participants receive:
- Furry Scurry 2023 event-day T-shirt
- Participant bib
- Exclusive Furry Scurry 2023 swag when you fundraise beyond your entry fee.
- In-person participants receive a seltzer/sparkling water from Polar Beverages at Washington Park on event day.
- Registered pups receive a Furry Scurry 2023 “Celebrating 30 Years” cooling bandana
- Easy access to fun offers from vendors and sponsors (like us!)
- Also, if registered as a team, you have opportunities to receive fun team awards!
Now, scurry on over to furryscurry.org to register today. We can’t wait to walk together in support of homeless dogs, cats, and even horses!
Other Ways to Support Furry Scurry 2023
If you wish to walk alongside the Furry Scurry community, the official event day is Saturday, May 6, 2023, in Washington Park from 9:00 a.m. – noon (Registration opens at 7:30 a.m.). But, you can register now and walk any time through May 24 to contribute to the fundraising effort. Don’t forget to share your photos and videos on Facebook or LinkedIn using #furryscurry2023. If walking isn’t your thing, you can still make a direct donation to help save pets. THANK YOU for being a part of our supportive community!