Veterinary Specialists of the Rockies has new COVID-19 protocols designed to make it safe, comfortable, and convenient for our clients, pet patients, and staff during visits, including:
1. Pet owner clients: please feel free to come into the hospital with your pet when you arrive. If you need assistance or wish to remain curbside to check in your pet patient, that is permitted – please call when you arrive at 303.660.1027 and let us know that you would like to remain in your car. We will come to you and bring your pet inside.
2. We are no longer requiring vaccinated individuals to wear masks while in our hospital. Adults who have not been vaccinated and kids must still wear masks.
3. Once indoors, our staff will guide clients and pets into designated examination rooms.
4. Clients who enter the building will not be able to help restrain their animals and must maintain social distances shown on the floor in every room.
5. Other than being in the exam rooms with pets, clients may also use the restroom, get a coffee and snack, and if there is room in the lobby you may choose a seat there (limited lobby seating is now available).
6. Technicians will enter examination rooms to get each pet’s history and vital signs.
7. Paperwork can be completed manually in the exam room or via DocuSign electronic document.
8. Our veterinarians will enter the exam rooms to do complete examinations/visits with the pet owner present – or will report progress to you as you wait in your vehicle.
9. After each visit, we will help you to check out from within the exam room or curbside if you have selected to remain in your car.
10. After each visit, our staff will fully clean and disinfect all examination room equipment and surfaces before admitting the next client and pet patient. We have also installed a special air filtration system as an additional health measure.
Any questions? Please call us at 303.660.1027.